Home » Accessibility Issues Fixes
Accessibility Issues Fixes
- Insert Site Language and text direction if missing.
- Remove redundant title attributes from page lists, category lists, and archive menus.
- Remove the target attribute from links.
- Force a search page error when a search is made with an empty text string.
- Remove tabindex from elements that are focusable.
- Add tabindex to elements that are defined as controls but not focusable.
- Strip title attributes if elements have other, preferred accessible names.
- Add post titles to “read more” links.
- Force underlines on links
- Force outlines on focus