- Set whether the submitter should be notified about their submission.
- Set whether the administrator should be notified about new submissions.
- Enable HTML notifications (text-only email by default.)
- Define sending email address.
Messages sent to administrators
There are two types of notifications that are sent: one for newly submitted events, and a second if a submitted event is edited. Each option has a separate subject and message text.
The new event notification is sent whenever an event is posted using the front-end submissions form.
The edited event notification is sent whenever an event is edited using the front-end editing form. It is not sent for edits in the admin Event Manager.
Message sent to submitters
There are three notifications sent to submitters following submission.
- Message sent following a new submission.
- A message sent if the event is edited by an administrative user in the Event Manager.
- A message sent to notify the user that their submission has been published.